Belgium is on lockdown and in order to lighten the mood, I filmed a warm-up video with my daughter. Feel free to follow along to prepare for a home pole session, or just to get active indoors. Enjoy!
When I began teaching pole classes back in September 2019, I had a couple of teacher training sessions at one of the studios where I teach. This was valuable in giving me the confidence to plan my first sessions, but I decided that I also wanted to persue an official qualification to teach this sport (even though there is no obligation in Belgium). I turned to Spin City Pole Fitness, a company that I knew and trusted from their Pole Bible and online presence. I chose to begin with the Pole Fitness Beginner's Level course, which took me 6 months to complete in total, allowing for flexibility during busy times and more intense study during quieter moments. Completing this training provided me the validity I was looking for, but also sparked a whole lot more! The more I learnt about effective warming up, for example, the more I sought to discover. I discussed with students of my classes who work in the medical domain, including physiotherapy, who were able to answer my questions...
Comments
Post a Comment